little

background

Monday, March 22, 2010

Giggle Girl Items


So I've decided that I really need to focus on selling a few Custom Giggle Girl items. I get all wrapped on in wanting to do EVERYTHING that it's starting to be a little too much!! If there is something you don't see but are interested in Giggle Girls carrying let me know. I can either get it for you or point you in the right direction. Giggle Girls custom clothing includes the following items; Brynna Romper, Sassy Gaucho Jeans, Pretty Pillowcase Dress or Top , Boutique Bottoms, and Diva Jean (Jeans with ruffles).
Now on to the Bows; Boutique Bows, Crazy Korkers, Goofy Loopy Bow, Super Stacked Bows, Rag Bow and the Classic Bow Board.
Giggle Girl Flip Flops; TuTu Cute Flip Flops, and Rag Flip Flops.
Now I think Giggle Girls has you covered from HeAd to ToE!!!!
Check the column on the right for updates on each item. I will post pics soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment